Friday, June 3, 2011

Successful Warehouse Sale

 Memorial Day Weekend we held our first Warehouse Sale.
 We were very satisfied with the outcome.
 Here are some photos.
 It was a tremendous amount of work getting this storeroom organized and set up.
 But we hung in there and got it done.
 The heat was hard on us.  Next time (we decided yes, it will be worth it) hopefully we can get an air conditioning unit.
 So if you missed this sale hopefully you can make the next one.  No date has been set yet.
 We just finished 3 hard days working on the next big deal and have lots more new merchandise to add.
 I will keep you posted.
 Thanks to everyone for coming and making our first sale a success.  Thanks also to all our helpers and supporters.  We couldn't have done it without you.
 To all of our new customers - we were so glad to meet you!
 We hope to see you again real soon.
 Enjoy the rest of the photos and I will get back with you soon!   Susan



4 comments:

craftymarta said...

Susan, what a pair of warriors you are. I can't imagine doing a sale in this heat. I did one sale in July about 5 years ago and promise to never do it again. have you ever seen blisters under your eyes and cheeks? Yep, that was me. It almost kill me and not enough people show up because of the heat. I think if I ever do it again I will do an early spring and early fall. A couple of shop fans with a mister can help too. Congratulations on your success. Blessings, Marta.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Wow, y'all had some amazing things, so wish I could have made it out. I'll be at Binky's tomorrow. Maybe y'all could swing by if you get a chance. Happy Junkin, T

Betsy said...

Susan, I'm glad you had such a successful sale. Wish I had been in your neighborhood to make it, maybe next time. Come see us at Trade Days one of these months.
Betsy

The Primitique said...

Wow! You KNOW I love that camel/llama concrete thing?! Fantastic! Glad to hear it was good sale. ~Mindy