Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sneak Peeks for Warrenton Spring 11


 Here are shots of just a few items we will be bringing to Warrenton.  You must come see us, I feel like it will be the best show we've ever done.  

Update on Andy:  He is doing really great!  Until, he does too much on occasion and gets set back a few days.  But overall he is getting much stronger.  Thanks for your support and prayers for his recovery.  He feels better than he has in several years now.  
See you soon.....Susan






1 comment:

Betsy said...

Hi, Susan. What great "stuff"!! I love the nail or screw cubbie.. I'm consigning a similar one in the antique mall we have a space in. I'm going to try to come to Warrenton at least one day if I can talk someone into coming with me. We miss you guys at Fredericksburg. Betsy (Sisters Treasures)