Monday, July 5, 2010

Lacy's Garden

We visited with our daughter Lacy and her family this weekend.  The girls were in the 4th of July Parade in Glenrose, TX and then later were in a small Little Sparkler Pageant.  They have worked really hard on their little garden.  It is sooo cute! 
View from the back side.  The little shed is even decorated.  She works at a nursery and she rescues plants that are being discarded.  They all need a little love, and I think they are getting that.  
It is all coming along very good.  The girls are having a great time picking veges.  
Who can go on a trip without junking?!  As always, the pickup was full by the time we got home.  Actually it was full before we got to Glenrose!  I'll show you later....Soon....Susan

3 comments:

trash talk said...

It is precious. BTW...I want to be a little Miss Sparkler!
Debbie

Susan S. said...

Hi there fellow Texas Blogger! I found you on Garden Antique Vintage. Love the shed and garden you posted about! I've been on a little break from blogging but I keep looking and you've inspired me. Happy Summer!

Donna said...

Hope you kids are doing well. Miss "seeing" you! Love, Donna