Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Recent Finds


I went to an auction a few weeks ago and picked up this chair.  Everyone there thought I was crazy and kept asking me what I was going to do with it.  I kept repeating myself - "Nothing"  I love it the way it is!  When I got home with it Fred thought is was "Kick A..." also!  

  
We cleaned out a barn recently and found several rolls of burlap sacks.  Some are plain, but most have coffee labels, etc.  These bags were used for pecans in our part of the country.  In case you didn't know, San Saba is the Pecan Capital of the World.  They are all in great shape. 


Here's a cool sign Fred found too.  How do you like the way I flipped the trailer?  I don't know why they didn't load it upright!  The ice cream cone attaches to it.  Love it!  Sure is big!


This is a cool piece he found.  Galvanized invention for farmers. Andy scored another deal today.  He just keeps bringing it in.  I think we will have to rent the whole Bar W Field next show!  Soon.....Susan

2 comments:

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

Wow! Y'all are hauling in some big stuff these days. And I, too, love that chair, as is! ~Mindy

Xiaochi (Sophia) said...

the chair is sooo cute 0v0