Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Country Living Oops!

I received my copy of Country Living magazine yesterday in the mail.  This afternoon when I got home from work, I plopped down to soak it up.  It was going good until I reached page 75, twice.  A printing error I guess, 8 pages (16 counting front and back) are printed twice.  Then I noticed the very last page, only one page of Patriotic, July 4th!  What's wrong with these people,  why can't they show some patriotism now that we need it more than ever!  Lastly,  on the binding I noticed July/August - does this mean we will only be receiving every 2 months?  Ok, I have vented now!  How do you feel about this?   Soon....Susan

3 comments:

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

Well dadgummit. Now I have to go home and look at mine. If mine has all those double pages, someone is going to hear about it. I assure you! Ugh. I may have the boat sold. So, no need to worry bout what to do or how to decorate....maybe! *wink* ~Mindy

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Now I'm going to check my issue, you've got me wondering!

Texas Junque Slinger said...

You must have received the lucky one??? Mine has all it pages 1 time..... Didn't notice until you mentioned it that it was July/August..... makes you kind'a leary to order a new subscription... 2 others I took died during my subscriptions and I received some kind'a lame ones in their place.

We do need more patriotic pics during these uncertain times.... and we should be proud of our country and the men and women who fight to keep us strong!!!!

Effie