Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Recent Junk Finds


Man! Is it the beautiful spring weather or the wonderful Warrenton sales that we had that is giving us junkin' fever! I recently found these wonderful white, metal candelabras. Perfectly rusted and chipped!

Needlework


That is a small roll of brown craft paper

I love these little plaques. They are ceramic. So cute!


These candle sticks are the cutest. Real sticks. Yes, they are wooden.

This little metal tray is the best! Wouldn't we all love to have those jars. Notice the burlap as a table cover.

And all these great Readers Digest books. The covers are all just wonderful designs. I will work on a project with them. Boy I've been having lots of fun. I even bought a few furniture pieces this afternoon. Didn't get them photographed yet. Check back tomorrow because Andy has a trailer load of goodies to show you.

1 comment:

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

The fun of selling is that we get to go buying! he he he I am loving the metal candleabras! Good stuff. ~Mindy