Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Huge Estate Sale


Friday morning I headed out early to an estate sale. I loaded up quite a bit and headed back to work. I couldn't photograph all of it and I've even sold some already. I found these 3 great platters in the garage.

A pair of great bark cloth curtains.

18 vintage hats

Great pair of lamps

vintage clothing

Shell mirror.

12 vintagle slips

Wacky girl! (SOLD)

Jar of buttons

Turkey platter, vintage jewelry, 3 pillar planters, a pile of old horns, a great little white cabinet (SOLD). I had the best time, but had to cut it short to get back to work. I asked the cashier if they would be marking down prices. She said yes, Saturday after lunch. So you know me, after work I headed back for the bargains. And, yes they were bargains. After I had the pickup full for the second time now, they were getting tired and really making the deals. Stay tuned for tomorrow for the rest of the storey........Susan

1 comment:

craftymarta said...

Oh, oh, mother load have arrived! An estate sale like that is what my dreams are made off. Lucky you, take care. Blessings, Marta.