Monday, March 15, 2010

Warrenton here we come!

Sorry no photos and I'm sorry I've been a really bad blogger lately. We have been working on Warrenton trailers. We are almost loaded and still have tons of stuff that won't fit! Sound familiar. Maybe not to you, but we are really bad hoarders. Andy has spent the day at Fred's World going through all the rusty matter out there. He is bringing lots of it. He's also bringing western items this time. If it will fit. I'm afraid we won't have enough room in our space. Our tent is too big and the outside space is too small. Oh well, I bet we make do just fine. We will be arriving early on the 18th for anyone who wants to come pick at us or help unload boxes (Lisa that's for you)! See you all there. Soon.....Susan

4 comments:

time-worn interiors said...

I can't wait to see you! We don't have tons of stuff, but we will make do! Or maybe we can buy some stuff from you guys! Do you extend anykind of credit!! Lmao!
Tot

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

I know what you mean when you say "trailers". Expanding my space this show was like giving me a free ride for unlimited shopping. Eeeek! Looking forward to seeing y'all and your goodies! ~Mindy

trash talk said...

We're only bringing one trailer (albeit it's a big one!) this year. Didn't find as much as I would have liked to, but I hope what we did find sells! See you at the blog party!
Debbie

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Pile it higher and deeper, women love this! Can't wait to visit with you and Andy. Looking forward to it. Hopefully, will see you this weekend, T