Wednesday, March 31, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!

For you that don't know, my grandma name is "Honey". My mom had found this little candy bunny named "Honey". She couldn't resist and brought it to me today. Since Andy is at Warrenton in my pickup, I am in the Ranger with no A/C. Needless to say, by the time I arrived home, my cute little bunny had shriveled up on me! Sorry Mom! I am keeping it for the girls though, I bet it still tastes good. Can't wait to see them and Colt. He will be coming in tomorrow for the Easter weekend.

I found this little, big bunny at Warrenton from our fellow vendor Ron from Kansas. I knew I had to have it the moment I saw it. It is made of heavy, hard plastic. Cute little nicks here and there make it very shabby. Now I better get the rest of the decorating done!
Happy Easter to everyone!

4 comments:

Anne - Fiona and Twig said...

Hey girl, your bunny is just fab!

It was a delight to meet you in Warrenton, I'm loving my lil' devil that I bought from you, remember? :-)

Hope you guys sold lots and lots!

Hugs,
Anne

craftymarta said...

SUSAN, I MISSED YOU TWICE! I TALKED TO YOUR DH AND HE SAID YOU MIGHT BE DOING THE LAMPASAS CITY WIDE. I HOPE I SEE YOU THERE. I HOPE YOU BOTH GOT A FABULOUS SHOW AND SOLD A LOT. I'M CONSIDERING MAYBE GOING BACK ON FRIDAY, MAYBE. SOTTY ABOUT YOUR BUNNY, THE ONE THAT MELTED. WHAT COUNTS IS THE THOUGHT. BLESSINGS, MARTA.

lulu redstar said...

Happy Easter to you and Cowboy! MISSING YOUGUYS so much. hope the wind has died down and the sun is shining....love you...tell Cowboy to dance on the table for me tonight! oxox

gail@myrepurposedlife.net said...

awww poor little melted honey bunny!
Happy Easter to you!
gail