Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CHRISTMAS DISCOUNTS


Last week when I made my visit to the thrift shop, I found this box sitting at the front door. Do you know how fast I swooped it up!!! Had the cashier put it back for me and I made the rest of my sweep through the store. When I check out she is nice enough to list everything for me for my records. After getting home and settled, I pulled out the list and boy was I surprised. My big purchase was $1.00 yes! yes! Now I can't wait for next Christmas- it's all there too!

I had a computer virus last week and am back and running. Luckily I didn't loose any info.
I've added some of our leather star ornaments to my Etsy shop. I know it's not Christmas time, but there's no reason they should be used only for Christmas. There are many uses for these babies in your decorating or projects. Soon....Susan


3 comments:

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

Oh. My. Stars. I know you have been nuthin' but giggles. That is great!!! ~Mindy

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

A find of the century, wow, won't find that again at that price!

lulu redstar said...

Dang! You scored BIG! do you have the rotating light too? green with envy. ox
p.s. love those leather stars.