Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Vintage Christmas Home


Sally joins us in welcoming you to our home. Doesn't she look great in her new suit!
New petticoat, boots and a bling belt. What else could a major manni ask for.
She is so tall I had to drag her out in the middle of the room for the photo shoot.

Here are a few little pieces I've "Found Around"


This old painting is my favorite. It's signed: Ruth, Dec 25, 46.
It's rough and rickety but wonderful.

My pastel tree

My traditional tree

Hope your enjoyed the tiny tour. Have a Merry Christmas!
Soon.....Susan

5 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

I LOVE that you have two Christmas trees!!! A pastel and a traditional....both are favorites aren't they? Thank you so much for stopping by my blog to enter my giveaway ~ I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!! xxoo, Dawn

trash talk said...

Sally better be careful...she looks so good, Ol' Santy Claus will be sneaking a kiss under the mistletoe...if he can find a stepladder! Your header photo is wonderful.
Debbie

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

I'm with you. Love that painting. Everything is looking so festive. Thanks for sharing a part of your home! ~Mindy

English Cottage in Georgia said...

Love all your great vintage Christmas pretties. I had to blow up your traditional tree pic and admired your bluebonnet pic on the wall behind the tree. I am so missing Texas.

Molly Mo's said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and checking me out. I've always adored vintage Christmas and I love that old winter scene painting, I don't find them often.
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and New Year!
Diane