Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's christmas time again!

When I got home from work on Friday evening, Lacy and the girls had been here dragging out all my Christmas decorations. Supper was in the oven, so I didn't have any excuse other than to dig in and get started. I have ended up with my pickup, front and back seat, packed full of vintage Christmas decorations I found at our local resale shop. Since they say I'm their "best customer" (imagine that), they called me for an early preview, before their sale. I enjoyed the privilege of
helping drag it out and going through all the boxes that have been stored up all year. What fun! I am so glad to add to my vintage collection. I will have lots of these items in my Etsy shop. Please keep checking back as I get them all added. It does take time you know. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy them until they sell.



This was a surprise early Christmas present! Custom made stocking by Lacy!

An hour had probably gone by before I noticed this lamp shade. Lacy made it with remnants from my lace drawer and vintage decorations. It looks so great all lit up. I'll show you some of my new goodies and my decorated home in the days to come.

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, but I am working on my "studio/junk room" to be more productive through the winter months. I will be selling on Etsy and Ebay. No more shows until spring. I'm just flat worn out! Soon.....Susan

2 comments:

trash talk said...

Talk about worn out...just wait until you get all that wonderful Christmas junque sorted out. Whew!
Debbie

dix said...

Love the stocking...and the lampshade is fabulous!