Sunday, December 27, 2009

HAPPPY NEW YEAR!!




My new header made me think of all the New Year's resolutions we will all be doing. Do you have your list typed up yet? I can't say that I'm much on resolutions, but I know I should start with increasing my church attendance. It has been so easy to get out of rhythm. I have enjoyed being able to spend more time at home and get some things more organized. I am in the wonderful and exciting stages of coming up with a fun new project! I need to do some more research, but I think it's gonna be a good one for my soul. Andy and Colt will launch the opening of their boot shop the first of the year. I think Andy has moved things around plenty of times now and he should have it all where he wants it. Wish them luck!




4 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Susan, love the header. Many resolutions to make, just hope and pray I keep them. Here's wishing you and Andy a Happy New Year!!

time-worn interiors said...

How exciting to have a boot shop! I wish him all the luck in the world! Won't be long now, Texas is calling me! We will be there in Jan. to do the Red Barn show, hope is turns out well and there in NO snow! LOL! Can't wait to see you guys in March! Happy New Year!
TOT

trash talk said...

Here's to 2010 being the beginning of many success stories...yours being the first!
Debbie

Barbara said...

Happy New Year, Susan and Andy. Sending wishes for the best year ever 2010.

Your header is unique and reminds me of days gone by.

Barbara