Tuesday, November 3, 2009

PATIO TABLE


Look at the great little patio table we picked up this past weekend. Our friend has moved her mother to town and is working on cleaning up and having a big sale this weekend. She was nice enough to let us come early and look. We ended up helping her all weekend. We must really love this girl!! And yes, we really do!! I'll take a few more shots of the other goodies we loaded soon. By the way, do you think I should recover the red seats or just leave them for someone else.

3 comments:

time-worn interiors said...

I would recover them, but you know me I don't like much color!
TOT

ajunkqueen said...

great finds wish we lived closer, Andy do you know any thing about timing on a sewing machine? not the commerical a home one.
Renee

Henry said...

Get the latest designs of Teak Wood Patio Tables for contemporary deck and garden from Spacify.