Sunday, October 25, 2009

PHOTOS FROM SUPER SATURDAY



Our junk pumpin (Morgan and Paige helped)

Here are a few shots from this year's Super Saturday in Cherokee. We didn't have as big of crowd as we did last year, but we all had a good time and made the best of it!

This wicker bassonette is wonderful.

Great zebra hide


I have commited to a space at the Texas Presentations Antique Show in Fredericksburg on November 14 & 15. I haven't ever been to this show. Have any of you? I'm a bit nervous after yesterday's crowd. I plan on making Texas star ornaments and cater to the tourists. Maybe the smalls will pull me through! If you are in that area, be sure and come see us. Also, November 7th is the city wide sale in Lampasas on the courthouse square. We have found this to be a good place to buy and sell. Maybe we'll see you there. Soon.....Susan

2 comments:

curiousgoods said...

I adore these pictures, and you be sure to let me know your possible dates for the show. Any ball park dates???

time-worn interiors said...

I love what you've done with your porch, looks very inviting!
TOT