Wednesday, October 14, 2009

MINI MANNEQUIN


Isn't she just gorgeous!

She was my big purchase at the auction. The little lady told me she (the mannequin) was in a display window downtown (Brownwood) when she was a teenager. Years later she bought her at an auction. She's so lovely and graceful.

Look at those sexy legs! She stands approx 30"tall.

But darn, she's missing an arm!
The hat she's dressed with covers up the amputation quite gracefully.
As much as I would love to keep her, she is for sale. If interest just send me an e-mail
foundaround@centex.net
Soon.....Susan

3 comments:

Anne~fiona and twig said...

She is just gorgeous. So much so I'm afraid to ask how much...but I have to!
Hugs,
Anne

Little Lovables said...

she is lovely!

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

Oh, wow. She is so sweet! ~Mindy