Monday, September 21, 2009

WE MADE IT!











After 4 trailer loads to Warrenton. We are finally beginning to get our space organized. Many, many thanks to Rene for helping us arrange and decorate. I knew she couldn't stay away! Just like the rest of us. We just can't get it out of our blood. You won't believe that I never even took the time to take photos. I promise this weekend I'll get a few shots. I will say that we have tons and tons of smalls. Making good deals too. Head on out and check it all out. For anyone interested in my note card line and haven't seen my previous posts here are photos of them. I can wholesale to dealers, so just e-mail me if you are interested. Soon.....Susan
P.S. I was glad to meet so many new friends and seeing all our old friends was just fantastic!

2 comments:

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

I can't wait to see y'all! We're heading in Wednesday. Love your notecards. ~Mindy

curiousgoods said...

HUgs till then, Susan. Did you get my text? I knew Renee would not be able to stay home....... LOL!