Saturday, September 12, 2009

STILL LOADING AND PACKING

SOLD !!
I realized I haven't mentioned all the wonderful vintage clothing I have rounded up. Lots of beautiful vintage slips, and fantastic lingerie.
SOLD !!
Some really great swing dresses

Vintage suits

I've acquired quite a collection now. And, I almost forgot to mention lots of new costume jewelry. I'm also bringing my new note card line. I'm pretty sure all you ladies are going to have a really BIG time in our booth this show. We will start arriving on the 16th. Meaning we will make a couple of trips. If you miss us, please ask our neighbors or please try and come back by. Like I said earlier - we must clear out lots of great items! This will probably be my last post before the show, so "we'll see you at the big show". Susan

5 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

You sound like me, making several trips, but it's going to be great. See you soon, T

trash talk said...

I'll expect to see you wearing that wonderful slip with your boots at the blog party!!!
Is there any way to do this show without making several trips? Let me know if you find a way!
Debbie

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

I'm looking forward to playing with you at the big show! Love those dresses. The green is great. Y'all be safe! ~Mindy

lulu Redstar & Lauri Evans said...

Oh boy. The slip and that swing dress...to die for! I hate that I won't be there. Have a great show! lots of love! xo lulu

time-worn interiors said...

Oh, I can't wait to see all your great stuff, do you have any queen size clothes? Hehe!

We got one truck loaded today and hopefully the second one will be finished tomorrow. I live to far away to be making more than one trip.
TOT