Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Format

Thought I would add a new photo in my header. Then I decided I needed to change my colors to match the photo. I like the way it looks, but now I have lost my "Followers". I don't know where you all went! Does anyone have any ideas how I can find you?! I'm thinking it has to do with the new template, but just haven't figured that out yet! We've been doing well at Warrenton. Hopefully all the rain is over and the rest of the week will be beautiful. I can't wait to get back there on Friday evening. I'll take pictures this time! Soon....Susan

1 comment:

curiousgoods said...

OH! I can't wait to see y'all! We are finally feeling better and finally packing as fast as we can, so we WILL see you THIS WEEKEND to get our bench and other wonderful godies, I'm sure..... :)