Friday, August 21, 2009

TODAY'S FINDS


Here's a another pair of ceramic sconces.

French hat box. Has my middle name on it - Paulette! Should I part with it?

Gold hat box with 3 hats

Pink hat box with 3 hats. The orange hat is in perfect condition. A couple of old photos.

Some Goofus Glass

I couldn't pass up this cute wooden purse.

And look at this great little, white, chippy stand. This sale also had an oak display case for sale. It had two pieces of cracked glass, but otherwise in good shape. $50 bill. Great buy, but ... heavy, breakable, and takes up too much room in the trailer. So...painfully, I left it there. If anyone is looking for one just let me know and I'll put you in that direction. Have a great junkin' weekend. For me it's bank work in the morning and then scrubbing and cleaning for Warrenton.

4 comments:

trash talk said...

Ugh! Just when it was getting good...you had to go and mention the W word!!!
Debbie

Barbara said...

Great finds...I was looking forward to the W time, and then discovered I would be in
Virginia, so next time.

Barbara

foxxy said...

very cool hats and boxes! Great finds!

time-worn interiors said...

Girl you been finding some cool stuff! I can't wait till W time! See ya soon!
TOT