Sunday, August 9, 2009

RECENT FINDS

Here a few things we have found recently, they are all for sale and if they don't move before Warrenton, we will be taking them with us. So, just send me an e-mail if you are interested in any of these items. Crock jug, trophies, beautiful light sconces, floral print and Andy always picks up, you guessed it, a tiny METAL cast iron skillet.

Cute little green rocker.

I love this old white, rusty, metal bench. Sorry, it's not a very good photo.

A cute white table, and an adorable small primitive rustic table.

I like this old piece. Not sure of it's original use, but would be cute as a potting bench.

Whoops! Sorry, not on your life! This was my grandfathers and will be set up in my kitchen. We want to use it for pots and pans. Sorry to tease you like that. Have a great week. Susan

9 comments:

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

I somehow bet you're not sorry! That Grandpa piece rocks! Lots of great goodies! I'm mighty excited about the show! ~Mindy

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Great finds! How much are the lights?

time-worn interiors said...

Girl I love that cart! You know how to hurt a person! If it was mine, I wouldn't part with either! Just a few more weeks! What will you do since Rene is not coming this time? Are you going to get to come more often like last time?
TOT

Found Around said...

Hi TOT! We are renting Renee's space. Yes, we have gone all out crazy! We are bringing everything but the kitchen sink. Well, we might even throw that in! Tons and tons of great things. Getting excited - and worn out. Susan

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

OMG... too die for finds. The metal bench , the tables, LOVE the chippy shelf. And thre Metal Industrial piece if fabulous!! Great blog, Glad I found it!! Blessings, Janna

curiousgoods said...

If it is not already sold, how much is the wire bench?
I am glad you are taking two spaces......I am sure I will be shoppin' a LOT!

hugs to you both,
Donna

Julie said...

I would love the floral print! Let me know how much and I can pick it up at the bank sometime next week!!!
I LOVE it!!!

Joan@anythinggoeshere said...

What a fun piece that will be for pots and pans...but for a show it would be heavy, heavy, heavy!

Anne~fiona and twig said...

I'll be there this Saturday, specifically making a trip to Bar W field to see another dealer friend. I'll be sure to look for you! Good luck and God bless!
Anne