Thursday, August 20, 2009

MORE GOODIES


Here's a great industrial table we found recently.



Another smaller industrial table

I love this old wooden box. The gray paint is wonderfully chippy!
This is half of a huge rubber ball or pig. A cool/odd Warrenton piece. Use your imagination.

My favorite - This heavy metal basket

These are wire brushes off of an old farm implement. Sorry the photo is fuzzy.

Another old fan. We have acquired quite a collection of old industrial fans. Be sure and look us up in the Bar W Field at Warrenton. We're planning on being there around September 12th.

This is a rubber pig. Used in the oil field business to clean out pipe lines.
Really big! Really cool!

No time to blabber - cleaning and getting ready for the big show!

3 comments:

trash talk said...

I am so glad you posted that last photo. I was trying to figure out which end of the pig was in the other shot!
See y'all there!!!
Debbie
P.S. Way cool table with the shelve above. I don't think I've seen one like that!

curiousgoods said...

Hey finders ~~~~~~ You are FINDING Cool things AROUND!!!
Keep up the good work! I love ALL of it! Donna

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

I am fascinated by the big rubber pig. Very interesting. Lots of good stuff! I'm getting so excited! ~Mindy