Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SPRING HO

I learned a valuable lesson this past weekend.
I'm getting too old to sit out in the heat! Yes, Spring Ho was miserable.
Here are a few shots from my space.
If you see anything you like just let me know, I probably still have it.



Sister, Dana, brought in a some nice flip flops - good prices too!
On sale for $30.00 a pair. More info just give me a call.

I have acquired a rack of vintage clothing. It has been fun putting it all together.

My new note card line - I love the display rack Andy bought me!
Better run, I'm helping Andy & Colt at the shop this evening - boots, boots, boots!!!
Equipment arriving soon!

5 comments:

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

Your space looks great with the vintage clothes! Unless the flip flops have arch supports, I can't go there. That is something I have learned about my age! haha ~Mindy

trash talk said...

This blasted heat is just ruining our summer fun, isn't it?
Concentrate on fall!
Debbie

Julie said...

I did Spring Ho 3 years in a row! I was miserable! I think I was close to a heat stroke setting up and taking down! The HEAT was horrible!
Your booth looks great!

curiousgoods said...

Sorry I missed the HO! Would have loved to have seen our cute stuff. I really love the rusty blue pick up truck, a vintage blue set with iron legs, (? maybe what it is) and the square-ish bird cage. I am wondering if you all have found any more of the large galvanized looking metal barrels. I think I already asked this but not sure. IF you are hauling this stuff in the photos to Bar-W I will be there to fetch'um if I can afford 'um. LOL Do you know an approximate day of arrival there? Cant wait to see ya.

curiousgoods said...

That should have said blue SEAT (stool) not set. oops.