Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's just all work around here!



















Rayleigh is almost 7 months now. Just pulling up. Won't be long and we'll be chasing two of them!














I snapped this photo one day during lunch. The girls came over Saturday to enjoy the 5 minute parade we had in Cherokee. It took them longer to get to Cherokee than it did for the big show. And they were off again. Andy and I worked downtown all day. I took a leap of faith and rented booth space at the Lampasas Spring Ho Festival. I worked all day picking out what I wanted to take and loading the trailer. I still have several things I want to craft up before I leave. I am taking all girly stuff. Fun, funky and vintage. If you are headed that way, please stop in and say hello. I'll let you know how it goes. Soon... Susan

4 comments:

trash talk said...

Sounds like you did what we did! Spring HO???? That would be me!!!
Debbie

Found Around said...

You are too.. funny! I don't know where the "Ho" comes from, but I do know there are lots of fresh springs over there.

curiousgoods said...

Wish I didn't have to work....... would love to see you guys!

Julie said...

I love the pictures! Will said he wants Andy to make him some boots???
The guys really did a good job at boot school!