Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Introducing my new note card line

Well, I'm still waiting on a couple of images to be fine tuned at the printer's, but I think I need to go ahead and introduce my new note card line. I guess you could say I'm a little nervous. Of course, I think they are wonderful, but will everyone else? So here I go and bite the bullet. I will merchandise the cards in a set of 10. Each set will be tied with a delicate lace for "eye candy". I have been asked to make up an assorted set so why not. If you are interested, just send me an e-mail (foundaround@centex.net) with your request and I will ship them out. They are available for $15.95 per set including tax and shipping. If you are interested in an order of over $100.00, I will discount 25%. I hope you enjoy and please leave me your honest comments. I respect your input and if I need to make changes I will consider it.





This is the "Flower Girl".
She is a postcard from Paris.
The colors are just fabulous!









Next is "Easter Greetings"

Hope to nestle in your heart,
Faith it's calmness to impart.
May hope and faith with you abide,
and joyful make your Eastertide.

From France also.







and finally,

"Victorian Girl"

I love her beautiful lace dress and lace up boots. If you look real close she is holding Poinsettias, but don't consider her only as a Christmas card. I send her all the time!


Thanks for looking and I hope your enjoy!
Susan



3 comments:

curiousgoods said...

These cards are beautiful. Gals, I have seen them up close and personal, and I love 'um. My Sister and Niece each got one of the little girl with posies as a Birthday Card last week. Precious!

Donna

Found Around said...

Glad to hear you are moving some! I have been anxious about them. Hugs, Susan

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

Susan, great job! Congrats on using those talents of yours for profit. You're my kinda gal. ~Mindy