Monday, April 6, 2009

JUNKORAMA "PROM"




Well, here we are at the big "Prom". My first time to attend. I was really looking forward to being there. I must say the evening was great! The atmosphere downtown Warrenton was wonderful. Everyone was all dressed up in their vintage/Texas western costumes. The band was great and our tour of the Junk Gypsy booth was fun too. Hope you enjoy.

















Oh, first the infamous boots! I have enjoyed them so much. If you didn't already know, I bought these at Warrenton a couple of years ago.





















Swinging to the tunes....















John Evans band...played 50's style music. A Buddy Holly knock off. They were great!















Everyone was pooped out! Isn't she adorable.


















Like I said we all had a great time!

















Craig and Teresa Smith








Well, now I can say I have been to the "Prom". It was an adventure, but everyone was so tired from fighting the wind all day, we retired without any major events! If you ever get the opportunity to attend in the future, I highly recommend the experience.

6 comments:

trash talk said...

Y'all looked so cute when you stopped by. I meant to get photos but in all the confusion I forgot! Looks like a good time was had by all in spite of the wind. Debbie

Julie said...

How much fun...Love all the outfits...Julie

time-worn interiors said...

Hey girl! So glad to got to attend the prom this year! I was also so tired from fighting the wind all day I was to pooped to party hard! But I enjoyed the party! I got some great photos of prom night as well, I can't wait to post about them!
Theothertheresa

ajunkqueen said...

This is the first time I have viewed your blog I have been so tired and have cleaned trailer, unpacked and repacked 2 trailers, emptied my garage, got called for jury duty, made 2 estimates for estate sales. I always swear I am never going to Warrenton again. We are going to Sulphur Springs to Auction and take a load to the store, droping a load at Donna's and rhonda's had a good time as your next door neighbor. Hope to see you soon, I have a job interview tomorrow.
Junk Queen

lulu Redstar & Lauri Evans said...

PROM KING & QUEEN!
but where is Andy's 'lulu belt'? He wore it at the Fall Prom?
glad you had a good time...ox lulu

curiousgoods said...

Miss Ya'll! We had such a blast as neighbors in the Bar W Field...... 4 months to go...... we will be back!
LOL