Tuesday, March 24, 2009

WE MADE IT TO WARRENTON!!

LOOKING DOWN THE ROAD AS FAR AS YOU CAN SEE. EVERYONE IS RUNNING AROUND LIKE CRAZY TRYING TO GET THEIR SPACES ALL SET UP. WE PULLED IN ON SUNDAY MORNING AROUND 9:30. THANKS TO ANDY'S UNCLE PAUL FOR HAULING ONE OF OUR TRAILERS FOR US. HE'S BEEN A LIFE SAVER.
AFTER WORKING SO HARD TRYING TO GET SOME SORT OF ORGANIZATION ON MONDAY THE WIND WAS SO BAD WE EVEN HAD TO TEAR DOWN SOME OF OUR DISPLAYS AND GIVE IT UP. ANDY SAID YOU JUST CAN'T FIGHT WITH GOD!! SO WE JUST WALKED AWAY FOR A BREAK AND I RETURNED FOR HOME WITH ONE BIG MESS FOR HIM TO WORK ON.
I RAN TO THE STORE FOR A FEW GROCERIES AND NOTICED THIS TINY CHAPEL THAT I HAVE ALWAYS ADMIRED WAS OPEN. THERE WAS A MAN THERE WORKING ON IT AND HE SAID I COULD TAKE PICTURES.
IT IS SO CUTE! LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE DOLL HOUSE. BOY WOULD MY GRAND-GIRLS HAVE FUN IN THERE!

THE FUN HAS ALREADY BEGUN NOT TO MENTION ALL THE HARD WORK. WE ARE ALWAYS SO GLAD TO SEE ALL OUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS. TERESA SMITH OF
TIME WORN INTERIORS WAS ACTUALLY JUMPING UP AND DOWN SHE WAS SO EXCITED TO FINALLY BE THERE. SO COME ON DOWN AND LOOK US ALL UP. I PROMISE YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME!

2 comments:

Cher said...

Ziplining isn't any scarier than sellin' junk!!! Yes, I'll see you at the blog party. Wear the pretty boots I'm so jealous of!

The Texas Woman

trash talk said...

I have always wanted to stop and peek into that tiny church.
Glad y'all made it safely...tell that wind to blow on out of town! See you soon. Debbie