Wednesday, March 11, 2009

SAD NEWS

Hello everyone, Sad around our place this week. My grandmother, Helen Ingram, passed away on Monday March 9th in Lawrence, KS. Andy and I along with my sister Dana, visited her about a month ago. We made a fast trip to see her and I'm so glad we did! She knew us and we treasure our last visit with Grandma. A bittersweet trip. So now we go back again for the hard one. I am looking forward to seeing all my cousins and other family members that I haven't seen in a while. Please pray for our family and safe travels. Oh and thank you for praying for rain because it's pouring right now! God always comes through for us. Susan

6 comments:

ajunkqueen said...

sorry for your loss. I am glad to hear it's raining somewhere in Texas.

The Green Pea said...

Susan, I am glad you had a nice visit with you Grandmother recently. May she be a peace now. May God Bless you and your family. Sandi

time-worn interiors said...

So sorry for your loss. Just glad you had that one last visit! See you in a couple of weeks!
Theothertheresa

lulu Redstar & Lauri Evans said...

Sorry to hear about losing your Grandma.
I'm all ready missing you and Cowboy Andy & Renee :(
ox lulu

trash talk said...

Susan, I am so sorry it took me so long to get over here. I am truly sorry about your loss, but I'm glad you got in your visit. I'll keep you in my prayers. Debbie

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

So sad to read this and sorry for your loss.