Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Note Card Line

I have created a wonderful line of note cards. They are created from fabulous images and I just love them. I will bring them to Warrenton with me but I don't want to leave them displayed out in the open. If you are there and would like to see them, please ask. I am having them photographed next week so they can be added to our website. I think we are going to need a new web page for "Susan's World" lol! Andy is supporting me in my new venture, but he just doesn't care for all this foo foo stuff! He's my rusty, dusty, wierd stuff guy and I just love him! He's so incredibly talented. Our goal is to soon be able to have the space in our work shop to create some awesome work. Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Julie said...

I want a note card!!!! I can't wait to see them...Julie

lulu Redstar & Lauri Evans said...

good for you! congrats...I can't wait to see them...ox lulu