Monday, March 30, 2009

FUN! FUN! FUN! AT THE BLOG PARTY














Teresa Cano hosted a blog party at her booth on Sunday afternoon. All of us junkin' gals showed up and had a really great time. Her booth was also the setting for the book signing for Sue Whitney's new book "JUNK BEAUTIFUL". Of course I just had to have the book. It is really great! Looks like she's been to Fred's World!!

















We had this wonderful spread of food and spirits!


















We met up with old and new friends. Shelly of Sweet Pea, Elizabeth, Teresa Smith of Time Worn Interiors, and Mindy of Primitiquez 'n Poetry.


Here's Teresa Cano, she had to point out most of us so we would know who all was there.

Teresa, we all had a wonderful time. Thank you so much for going to so much trouble for all of us crazy ladies! I'm so sorry I missed Laurie of 2 Chippys. Her flight was delayed and I had to return home for my real job this week. Laurie I was just sick I missed you. I'm sure we'll meet up again soon. Susan

Oh, by the way, everyone loved my boots!

3 comments:

lulu Redstar & Lauri Evans said...

I missed being there SOOOOO MUCH. it's just not the same being here during the Shows....may I be struck by lightning if I EVER miss it again.
Hope you're having a good one!
xo lulu

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Thanks for making the blog party such a success. So glad you made it out and it was good to see you! Hope you had a sell out show.

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

I was so glad to have met you and Andy! I knew I'd love y'all and I was right! Good times! ~Mindy