Thursday, September 4, 2008

JUNK JEWELRY



OK, you junk jewelry girls! I have been collecting all this stuff so I can make some jewelry of my own and guess what? How in the world did I think I would have the time! So, therefore, I am going to pack it all up and cater to all you girls!! Yes, come check out our booth at Bar W Field at Warrenton. We call our row the "Porta Potty Row". It doesn't officially have a row number, but it is at the northeast corner at the EXIT to the Farm Road. If you know where Renee Jackson's booth is, we join her. If you still can't find us, just ask someone where Cowboy Andy & Susan are. Andy is creating some awesome art work. Can't wait to show you!

2 comments:

LuluRedstar/Lauri Evans said...

OH MY GAWD>>>>>>YOU BETTER SAVE IT FOR ME & LAURI
oxox lulu

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I somehow knew the chippy girls would want this from you!! You better save it for them or you know what, they might just hunt the person down that buys it!! Just kidding.