Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fun day in Austin

Being as we celebrated another anniversary this week, we decided to take a little trip to Austin and stop in on Steve at Uncommon Objects. He has purchased items from us in the past and we have always wanted to see his store. We were not disappointed!! We loved it. We did have the opportunity to visit with him and thoroughly enjoyed the "adventure"!! This display made me think of the Chippy's girls! I took a few other photos, but my camera just doesn't do it for us!

2 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

By far my most favorite shop ever :~)
I can't get enough of his fabulous shop!! You're right, pictures usually don't do justice to seeing it in person. See ya soon, T

LuluRedstar/Lauri Evans said...

OOOOOOOOH my heavens...it was perfect Miss Susie!
xoox lulu